The Awards recognise the talent, skills and achievement of colleges, their staff and their learners. They provide a valuable opportunity to recognise and celebrate the innovation taking place in colleges across the country. They showcase the impact the sector is having – every day – for our learners, communities, and the wider economy.
The awards categories are:
- College Colleague of the Year Award
- Digital Learning Award
- Employer Connections Award
- Essential Skills Award
- Health Promoting College Award
- Inclusive College Award
- Innovation Award
- Marketing and Communications Award
- Sustainability Award
- Student of the Year Award
- Judges’ Award 2019 (not open for entry)
The deadline for entries is Friday 21 June at 5pm and the winners will be announced at the national awards dinner on Thursday 21 November 2019 at Radisson Blu in Glasgow.