How is technology transforming the Higher & Further Education sector? Join us at Strathclyde University Wednesday, 14 November 2018.
CDN’s Head of Innovation and Partnerships, Gina Wilson, will be speaking at this conference, that features leading UK and Scottish academics. With spin-off rates at an all-time high and new technologies constantly disrupting old business models, now is the time to engage with data and its potential to transform your institution into a truly global knowledge hub, with a focus on skills development and attainment for learners and teachers. You will leave the event inspired, with clear ideas to set strategic goals and with vital content to help your personal and institutional development. Designed for leaders in Further and Higher education in Scotland, this is a great learning opportunity to spend a day with Scotland’s leading digital educators and see how the sector is responding to digital disruption.
The day will focus on how staff can better equip themselves to lead their organisations through a digital transformation process, making them more competitive and agile in a global market.
Keynote Speakers Include:
• Gina Wilson, Head of Innovation and Partnerships, College Development Networks;
• Martin Doel, FETL Professor of Leadership & Further Education & Skills, UCL;
• Dr. Ken Thomson, Principal and Chief Executive, Forth Valley College;
• Professor Chris Speed, Chair of Design Informatics, University of Edinburgh;
• Professor Gordon McConnell, Vice-Principal for Commercial and Regional Innovation, Robert Gordon University;
• Dr Alastair Robertson, Director of Teaching and Learning Enhancement, Abertay University;
• Jason Miles Campbell, Head of JISC Scotland;
• Mark McKenna, Managing Director, Mindful Education.
Book your 50% discounted ticket (£49.50) today using the promotion code ‘futurescot50’
Book Online please click ticket and then enter promotion code