The College Work-based Learning Group (CWBLG) represents and supports Scotland’s colleges in the development and delivery of high quality, innovative work-based learning and related government programmes. The Network provides members with the opportunity to discuss and respond to issues and share community of practice for the delivery of work-based learning programmes.
- Be a collective voice of the College sector in relation to Scottish Government programmes
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- Proactively engage and work collaboratively with external stakeholders and associated organisations
- Inform and influence work-based learning policy
- Share updates, information and best practice.
If you have any queries please contact Diane Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clara Hickey said:
As the newly elected vice-chair of the CWBLG I am delighted the group is part of CDN. The group represents and supports the College Sector who provide high quality work-based learning programmes along with sharing community of practice which fits well with the aims of CDN and the other networks.
Diane Mitchell said:
The CWBLG has been established for many years and has a collective expertise in all aspects of work based learning. We are delighted to have been invited to join CDN and look forward to becoming better aligned to other groups which sit within their extensive network.