Purpose of Network
This Network provides a forum for staff operating in colleges across Scotland to meet on a formal and informal basis to exchange information, and to share practices and innovations in the delivery of the senior phase to school pupils both in colleges and in schools.
Focus of the network this session
- To discuss issues and concerns and seek solutions where appropriate
- Share good practices and innovation across the group and providing general support
- Seek new opportunities and support the development of these with colleges where appropriate.
- Discuss the implications of policy on the delivery of school-college delivery.
- A particular focus on the implementation of the recommendations of the 2021 report Co-creating the Learner Journey: School-College Partnerships and Effective Skills Pathways.
Who may wish to attend this network
College staff who have responsibility for the delivery of senior phase pathways, their schools partners, and this who influence this delivery.
The Network includes colleagues from across relevant partner organisations including the CLD Standards Council, Education Scotland, Scottish Government, Scotland’s Learning Partnership, Learning Link Scotland, and others.