The Marketing Network represents marketing staff within the college sector. It seeks to capitalise on the expertise within the colleges for the benefit of the whole sector. It is co-ordinated through a steering group which acts in an advisory capacity to organise two events and an annual conference and awards per year.
- Provide a platform for discussion and opportunity for networking
- Keep members informed of current good practice
- Provide a channel of communication between the Network and other organisations
- Organise events to facilitate these objectives
- Develop shared practice
- Provide a focused programme highlighting issues of interest and importance to college marketers at all levels.