Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 June 2021
The theme of Virtual College Expo21 is
Press the reset button: Reimagining college learning and life
This theme will focus on the adjustments that have worked well during the pandemic, what we can take forward, and how that could alter and enhance college learning and life in the future.
Call for session submissions is now open!
Session proposals should fit one of the following areas:
- Learning and teaching – with particular reference to digital approaches
- Health and wellbeing of staff and students – with particular reference to whole-college approaches
- Student engagement – with particular reference to digital approaches
- Curriculum development – with particular reference to meeting employer needs
- Leadership – with particular reference to nurturing talent and developing leaders in learning
We are looking for proposals that will provide highly engaging sessions with key points of learning.
Student Skills Showcase proposals
Virtual College Expo21 will host a Student Skills Showcase with inspirational examples of skills development approaches that have taken place over the last 10 months, with a particular focus on how it has been done in a remote capacity in action.
We are looking for student skills demonstrations in any subject that demonstrate skills development approaches in action – with a particular focus on successful remote delivery. We’d like these demonstrations to incorporate student and lecturer commentary and feedback. It is anticipated that these demonstrations will take the form of a pre-recorded video.
Submit Your Session and Student Skills Showcase Proposals Today!
If you’d like to share fantastic examples of college delivery, please complete your proposal here. There is no limit on the number of proposals you submit.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 5pm on Friday 5 March
We look forward to reading your proposal!