Management and Leadership Programmes
CDN’s Management and Leadership Programmes aim to support you to lead with confidence. CDN Programme’s are tailored to your specific management and leadership development needs. They offer the opportunity to reflect on your leadership practice and apply newly developed skills in the workplace.
We offer programmes from aspiring managers through to Executive senior leadership development, alongside excellent coaching opportunities. View the Leadership Journey here.
The programmes include:
- CMI Emerging Leadership Programme for new and aspiring managers
- CMI Strategic Leadership Programme for those new to senior leadership or those in management wishing to progress to senior leadership roles
- Executive Leadership Series – this NEW series is an opportunity for aspiring senior leaders to build their skills and network, with the option to select different workshops
- Coaching Skills for Managers is aimed at managers working at all levels. It is designed to help participants develop a coaching approach when managing and leading teams and individuals.
- Executive Coaching offers senior college staff the opportunity to benefit from bespoke executive coaching – and to nominate up to five young people from their college’s Student Association
In partnership with the Education and Training Foundation, we also offer part-funded places on:
- Preparing for Principal and CEO for tier 2 leaders wishing to progress to College Principal and CEO
- Strategic Leadership Programme for Principals for existing college principals
For more information on the above Education and Training Foundation programmes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org