Management and Leadership Programmes
CDN’s Management and Leadership Programmes aim to support colleges to lead with confidence and courage in a volatile, uncertain, chaotic and ambiguous world.
The programmes are designed to meet the needs of the sector and are tailored to your individual needs as a leader. They offer the opportunity to reflect on your leadership practice and apply newly developed skills in the workplace.
CDN offers programmes from aspiring managers through to Executive senior leadership development. These include:
- Emerging Leadership Programme for new and aspiring managers
- Strategic Leadership Programme for those new to senior leadership or those in management wishing to progress to senior leadership roles
- Preparing for Executive Leadership for experienced senior leaders wishing to progress to Executive level
In partnership with the Education and Training Foundation, we also offer part-funded places on:
- Preparing for Principal and CEO for tier 2 leaders wishing to progress to College Principal and CEO
- Strategic Leadership Programme for Principals for existing college principals
For more information on the above Education and Training Foundation programmes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to develop your skills as a leader, build on your existing skills, or looking to take the next step in your career, have a look at what our programmes can offer you.
CDN are delighted to offer the following Management and Leadership programmes: